Here’s the weekly roundup of interesting blogs that really caught our attention this past week.
1) “What a burned out physician looks like will surprise you” by Anonymous Physician – Available on Kevin MD’s blog.
2) “Defining Shame” by Dr. Brené Brown as shared on the Middle Seats blog.
3) “Empathy” by Maya 41993. Here’s her blog.
4) “Listen Up Australia, Language Matters! by Multiconnections
5) Atlantic Monthly’s Blog had an interesting article update on the proposed immigration ban.
6) “Unintended consequences of honouring what communities value and aspire to” by Melissa Robson – Check the blog out here.
7) A post on mental visualization – The Science of Success
8) Do you need inspiration? This post will help you fall back in love with your work and things you are passionate about in life. Check out Making the Play’s blog here.
9) Next, we’d love to share with a cute animated video on introversion and relationships from Low Rent Lifestyle’s blog.
10) Finally… an international mom’s perspective on Cultural Intelligence: International Feelgood Academy
Bonus: On Cross Cultural Kids/ Third Culture Kids.. A very fascinating blog post.
©Allison J. Weaver Consulting, LLC 2017