Here are some of the most intriguing blogs from across the internet that we found this week. Enjoy! Blog perspectives listed here are not necessarily representative of our company’s viewpoints.
1. Musings of a Psych Geek: Occupational Psychology: So what exactly do you do???
2. Ariska Aditiara: CCU1
3. The Atlantic Monthly: The Internet’s Impact on Creativity: Your Thoughts
4. WEB MD: Excercise Addiction in Men
5. Ain’t Mine No More: 5 Lessons I’ve Learned From Connection Groups
6. Ash James, Health and Exercise Medicine: A Day in the Life of…
7. CraseFit: Goal Oriented Focus
8. J.S. Park: Note to self: How to Apologize
9. Phil Heft: Changing A Company’s Culture
10. Bohemian Nation: Make A Space for Yourself
11.HayleyBrownsite: What’s Your Self-talk Like?
12. Dominic Sorace: The Neurology of Ambiguity
13. Wordsummit: Bruce Lee on the ‘Hard Part’ of Learning Language
14. Truth is Nature: True Strength
15. KATRINA ANGELICAN – How can One be a Doctor and Still be Himself?
16. Tiago Silva, Tales from the 1974 Lakes – The Finnish Social and Healthcare Reform
17. Su, Footprints of Burma- Burmese Dinner Table
18. Lillian Lee- Enjoy the Best Cup of English Tea
19. Peter Coffaro: A Digital Revolution in Healthcare is Speeding Up
20. Alliance health Company: Prevent Workplace Injuries
Do you have more that you’d like to share with everyone? Feel free to comment below.